Chocolate Craving!!

Today was a really hard day for me and my diet ... Its so hard when you go with your co-workers to buy their lunch and you smell so yummi food and all you can do is stare at them with a sign of 1000 calories so you dont eat it?? hahaha that happens to me lately because I am trying to be more and more strict about my diet and yesterday was one of those days when you wish diet never exist. The smell of the tacos de barbacoa is sooooo delicious and i just look at them and tell to myself: "soon you can eat them, not now or u will gain 500 calories" ... I dont really know how much calories each taco has but I just try to focus in the idea that eating fast food is not good for me and all the progress im doing right now will be gone ... and only because of a taco?? NOOO!

And the worst part was when I was feeling down and then the idea of a full chocolate bar sound sooo good ... I really feel desperate to have a tiny piece of the chocolate or a cookie or something ... but I know if I even have the small bite, i will end up eating the whole bag ... so instead, I Call my coach and let him know to help me before I eat it. It was so conforting to know that he answered my text encouraging me to not eat it and focus on how I will feel if i eat it. Did I ever tell you he is the best coach ever? He helped me to distract my mind and feel better about my will and decisions.
So far I feel that im less swollen than when I started the diet. I didnt weight myself yet as I am nervous to see that the scale doesnt reduce haha ... but i know i will weight soon. I can see that my clothes fit a bit better than before. I can say that I am really motivated to lose weight this time and with the help of God, my family (mainly my mom), my coach and myself .. I am sure I Can do it.
And for those who still have the crave feeling for some food that is not good for you, the tip I can give you is to focus on how you want to be, how you want to feel and how bad the bad food will make u feel if u eat it.

Good luck with your weight loss and remember that we can do it!!

0 comentarios:

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio