4 Kg lost!!

Hello !!! I am just very excited to tell you that I lost 4 Kg during one week doing the Scarsdale Diet. I am really happy about the result and motivated to continue doing this diet. I try to focus that my main goal is that on March 17th, I finally will meet my best friend in Netherlands. That is a huge motivation for me because I want to feel the best of me.

I will step in the scale next sunday and hopefully my goal is to lose another 5 Kg because i am doing some ellyptical trainning after work. I did 45 minutes on monday and yesterday I did another 45 minutes.
Do you think is possible? I will let you know next week!


1 comentarios:

Muchas felicidades por tu logro Danitza!!! Igualmente encantada de conocerte y muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog. Muchos ánimos y fuerza.

2 de abril de 2013, 1:14  

Entrada antigua Inicio