new year 2012

hello everyone! this is danitza again after such a long time and im writting again because i really want to make this year different. I know every new year we all make goals for the new year coming and want to accomplish them all and one of them, by tradition, is to lose weight. Could be only for the extra weight after the christmas parties or could be because we want a new life style. As for me, it is the second option.

During my whole life i have struggle with weight issues and i know i will never be really thin because my complexion is medium. However, i know that when i weight around 65 to 60 kg i will be healthy and better shape than how i am now. My height is 1.65 meters so i dont think that is a bad weight. I was already there before, when i was around 15/16 years old.. but i realized that im an emotional eater. I already made health tests to see if i had problems with my tiroids and i dont BUT doctor told me if i dont do anything, in about near future (like 10 years) i could be diabetic. IT is time for me to really stop the negativity and depression and move on to make something for me. I want to learn how to love and accept myself the way it is.
I count with the support of my family and my best friend too (even when he lives in Holland, he can be a strict coach, believe me) and this time i will do it to pleasure myself, to prove myself i can do it. Before I didnt succeed because i didnt have the right reasons (it was for my ex bf to like me more haha) .. but this time, i want to love myself and accept myself and get my self steem back.
And the extra motivation i have is that on march 20 I want to visit my best friend in Holland. And i really want to be able to have a new wardrobe.
We will see how it goes from here until march 20th, but the method i use is to focus on one day at a time. Dont see the 35 kg i need to lose as the big goal, just focus on 500 grams per day (more or less) but more important is to change the bad eating habits i have like reduce my carbs consumption and also the sugar one.
i will post everyday what i eat and my trainning routine, if it is helpful for someone out there. I just really want to be different this year. And i will succeed, i know I will.
In the meantime, if u want to tell me what goals u have and how u plan to accomplish them, will be nice to read.
Happy new year everyone!! :)

0 comentarios:

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio