Getting to know me

I see this in another blog and I thought it would be fun if I answered it too ... so here are my answers:

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1985

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
My stomach.

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Lake house

4. Mac or PC?
PC

5. Did you wear braces?
Yes when i was a teenager.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Jim Morrison, the singer of The Doors.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
mm That I remember, only 2 times.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
I like cooking more than cleaning hahaha.

Anyway, its short but i hope u like it :)

1 comentarios:

HI!! COMO ESTAS?! JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE HOW HAVE YOU BEEN AND HOW'S YOUR WEIGH GOAL?? I HAVE BEEN LOST FOR A WHILE BUT I DID UPDATE MY BLOG... TAKE CARE!! :) OH AND I HAVE A NEW EMAIL - ELLI_DOLL@LIVE.COM

2 de diciembre de 2010, 17:13  

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio